Social Management Lines
Promote the road infrastructure and public utilities associated with the operational viability and sustainability of the territories.
- Participate jointly with relevant agencies, local authorities, organized communities, distributing agents and marketers in the case of public utilities, as well as other actors that impact or create risks in the territories.
- Contribute to improving quality of life, and local development. The intention is of mutual benefit: For Ecopetrol and for the sustainable development of the territories.
- Involve communities throughout the entire project cycle, through awareness raising and participation processes.
- Ministry of transport. www.mintransporte.gov.co
- National Roads Institute - Invias. www.invias.gov.co
- Mining and Energy Planning Unit - UPME. www.upme.gov.co
- Territorial Entities
Road connection - Magdalena Highway -
Guillermo Gaviria Correa Bridge. Project Co-financed by Ecopetrol.