Education and Culture
Promote institutional programs for educational retention, quality and coverage, to form the basis of citizenship and democracy, training for work and competitiveness.
- Promote school access and retention becoming engrained into the strategic programs of the Ministry of National Education: Sexual and Reproductive Health, Environmental Education and Training in Human Rights and Citizenship.
- Build partnerships to promote educational quality and access.
- Promote discussion of public policy on education in order for it to be more efficient, universal, relevant and innovative.
- Promote the reduction of illiteracy in Ecopetrol´s areas of influence.
- Ministry of National Education www.mineducacion.gov.co/
- Education departments at the departmental or municipal level
- NGOs expert in the field of education
- International cooperation NGOs expert in education
- Empresarios por la Educación (Employers for Education) (stage for educational policy discussion and public-private cooperation) http://fundacionexe.org.co/
Illiteracy Eradication Program in El Centro, District of Barrancabermeja, Santander