The application for job offers is made only through Ecopetrol S.A.'s employment portal, which allows you to register your personal data and enter your resume, create a user profile and manage your information, which will be stored and used by Ecopetrol S.A. only for human talent selection processes.
If you are interested in participating in any of our job offers, we recommend you to take into account the following:
- Registering and participating in our calls is free of charge.
- Any information you fill out on our job offers portal must be truthful, complete, and straightforward. If the information provided is inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading, this will result in your application's rejection.
- The processing of personal information on our job offers portal is voluntary. However, suppose you do not provide all the information requested through the resume form. In that case, it makes it impossible for us to analyze your profile and the possibility of continuing to the next phase of the process.
- Once you have submitted your application, our job offers portal will not accept modifications or additions; therefore, it is essential that you previously ensure that the resume form has all the information requested. Fields that you change or add in the resume form will only be reflected in applying to a new offer.
- Following the guidelines established by Ecopetrol S. A, the analysis of your profile's compliance against the offer to which you wish to apply will be carried out only considering the information provided in the resume form of our portal. Therefore, any additional documentation that you attach will not replace the form.
- Sending your resume through one of our communication channels does not enable your registration to our calls. You must fill out the information in our employment portal.
- Ecopetrol S.A.'s job offers are valid for five calendar days and close at 11:00 p.m. For this reason, you must make your application in this period of time since you will not be able to access the offer afterward. (The validity may vary for mass Labor Calls).
- Applying to a job offer or participating in one of our selection processes does not constitute any case commitment on the part of Ecopetrol to make a possible employment relationship with the applicants.
- In Ecopetrol S.A., the following reception channels of the Ethics and Compliance Office are enabled. We invite you to resort to these if your purpose is to file a complaint related to possible situations that may detract from the objectivity of the personnel selection processes: International line (international prefix without cost) 01800 9121013 - National line in Bogota 234 3900.
For current job opportunities or to register your resume, click here.