Calendar
Apr 30, 2020
Earnings Release
Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call
2Q-2020 August 4, 2020 August 5, 2020
1Q-2020 May 11, 2020 May 12, 2020
4Q-2019 February 20, 2020 February 21, 2020
3Q-2019 October 29, 2019 October 30, 2019
2Q-2019 August 12, 2019 August 13, 2019
1Q-2019 May 6, 2019 May 7, 2019
4Q-2018 February 26, 2019 February 27, 2019
3Q-2018 October 31, 2018 November 1, 2018
2Q-2018 August 14, 2018 August 15, 2018
1Q-2018 May 3, 2018 May 4, 2018
4Q-2017 February 27, 2018 February 28, 2018
3Q-2017 November 7, 2017 November 8, 2017
2Q-2017 August 8, 2017 August 9, 2017
1Q-2017 May 11, 2017 May 12, 2017
4Q-2016 March 6, 2017 March 7, 2017
3Q-2016 November 15, 2016 November 16, 2016
2Q-2016 August 16, 2016 August 17, 2016
1Q-2016 May 3, 2016 May 4, 2016
4Q-2015 March 6, 2016 March 7, 2016

 

2020
Conferences
October 7 Colombia Investment Summit (Virtual)
October 7 CEO Forum BTG Pactual (Virtual)
September 16 Morgan Stanley 23rd Annual Latin America Conference (Virtual)
September 15 Citi's GEMS Conference (Virtual)
August 5 Second Investor Day (Virtual)
June 23 JP Morgan & Andean Opportunities Conference 2020
June 16 Colombia Inside Out 2020 (Virtual)
June 16 Santander Video Conference with ECOPETROL - Outlook for Colombia’s Oil & Gas Market
June 3 Itau- Video Conference with ECOPETROL & Investors
June 1 BTG Pactual – Conversatorio con Ecopetrol
May 27 Scotiabank’s Colombia Corporate Virtual Forum II
March 3 Ecopetrol Investor Day (New York)
February 26 Ecopetrol Investor Day (Bogotá)
2019
Conferences
November 13-14 8th Annual Goldman Sachs Global Natural Resources Conference, London
September 25-26 XVII Andean Investor Conference 2019 - Credicorp Capital, Lima
September 17-18 BTG Pactual 10th Latin American CEO Conference, New York
June 17-18 Colombia Inside Out , London
May 28-31 Emerging Markets Corporate Conference, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Miami
January 15 – 18 Santander's 23rd Annual Latin America Conference, Cancún
2018
Conferences
November 16 – 17 Global Energy Conference, BofA, Miami
October 09 - 11 Latin American CEO, BTG , New York City
September 26 - 27 Andean Investors conference, Credicorp , Lima
September 06 - 07 Global Emerging Markets, Deutsche Bank, New York City
June 18 - 20 Energy Equity Conference, JP Morgan, New York City
June 04 - 05 GEMs Conference, HSBC, New York City
May 30 Evento Emisores, Bancolombia, Barranquilla
May 21 Evento Emisores, Bancolombia, Medellín
May 02 - 03 Latin America Conference, BBVA, New York City
April 10 Investor Trip, BTG,   Medellin
April 04 Colombia Fixed Income, ITAU,  Bogotá
March 14 Latin American Conference, CITI, New York City
February 28 – March 01 Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Andes, GFC Media Group, Bogotá
January 17 -19 Latin American Conference, Banco Santander, Cancún
2017
Conferences
November 16 - 17 Global Energy Conference, Bank Of America Merrill Lynch, Miami.
October 03 - 05  Latin American CEO Conference, BTG, New York
September 27 - 28 XV Evento de Mercado de Capitales, Credicorp, Lima
June 26 - 28 Energy Equity Conference, JP Morgan, New York
June  12 -16 Colombia Inside Out 2017, Bolsa de Valores de Colombia, London and New York
May 31 - June 02 Emerging Markets Corporate Conference, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Miami
May 03 - 04 Latin America Conference, BBVA, Nueva York
March 29 - 30 Annual Latam Fixed Income Conference , Itau, Nueva York
March 07 - 08 11th Annual Andean Conference, LarrainVial, Santiago
January 18 -20 XXI Latin American Conference, Banco Santander, Cancún
2016
Conferences
September 7-8 Global Emerging Markets Deutsche Bank, New York

 

 

 

Earnings Distribution for the 2019 Fiscal Year

Ecopetrol S.A. (BVC: ECOPETROL; NYSE: EC) (“Ecopetrol” or the “Company”) announces that, the General Shareholders' Meeting held on March 27, 2020, approved the earnings distribution proposal presented for their consideration, which establishes the distribution of an ordinary dividend per share of one hundred and eighty Colombian pesos (COP $189) .

The dividend for the minority shareholders will be paid in  a single installment on April 23, 2020.

The dividend for the majority shareholder, the Colombian State, will be paid in two installments: 14% of the dividend on April 23,2020, and payment of the remaining 86% of the dividend to be disbursed in the second half of 2020.

 

Ordinary Meetings
Year Date
2020 March 27
2019 March 29
2018 March 23
2017 March 31
2016 March 31
2015 March 26
2014 March 26
2013 March 21
2012 March 22
2011 March 24
2010 March 25
2009 March 26
2008 March 27
Extraordinary Meetings
Year Date
2019 December 19
2015 September 4
2014 January 23
2012 December 6
2011 October 12
2011 August 3

​ 

 

Complementary Content
${loading}
¡Hola!
Tu navegador no es compatible con la versión actual del portal Ecopetrol. Para una mejor experiencia, te recomendamos usar uno de los siguientes navegadores: