Training for the Future
Train and implant local and regional capabilities in activities from the oil industry value chain and other activities that are strategic to the local and regional economy, through human talent training processes that include the issues of values and entrepreneurship.
Specific objectives: Pending
- Territorial planning spaces: Competitiveness councils.
- Municipal-Mayor´s Office Councils.
- Departmental Assemblies - Provincial governments where the formulation of public employment policy is promoted.
- Ministry of Labor as an entity that protects and promotes employment and training for work, and generates public policy on a national level.www.mintrabajo.gov.co/
- SENA and other education institutions www.sena.edu.co