CT&F - Science Technology & Future
CT&F - Ciencia, Tecnología y Futuro, a specialized journal edited by Ecopetrol in the Colombian Petroleum Institute (ICP for its initials in Spanish), Colombia, since 1995, is arbitrated by international experts and addressed to a scientific and technical audience in the oil industry, research centers, universities, and related companies.
The journal has been accepted in the top 18 bibliographic indices in the fields addressed by the journal, worldwide, and it was recently classified in the A1 category by Colciencias National Bibliographic Index thanks to the journal´s "scientific quality, editorial quality, stability, visibility, and national and international recognition".
Since the journal was first printed, 144 articles of Ecopetrol´s scientific investigations and technological developments have been published, as have been those of other institutions in the areas of oil, gas, and alternative energy sources.
If you have a project or investigation, the results of which you would like to publish, or improvements to a process, innovations, or studies carried out, contact us at email@example.com.
Edgar Fernando Castillo Monroy, Chemical Engineer, Ph. D
- Diego Luis Gil Agudelo, Marine Biologist, Ph. D.
- Elena Losik, Chemical Engineer, M. Sc.
- Eliseo Tesón del Hoyo, Geologist, Ph. D.
- Francisco Cala Calderón, Electronic Engineer, Spe.
- Gloria Isabel Duarte Poveda, Metallurgical Engineer, Ph. D.
- Javier Durán Serrano, Petroleum Engineer, M. Sc.
- José Humberto Cantillo Silva, Petroleum Engineer, M. Sc.
- Juan Esteban Torres Macias, Chemical Engineer, M. Sc.
- Laura Milena Corredor Rojas, Chemical Engineer, M. Eng.
- Rodrigo Gonzalo Torres Saez, Biochemist, Ph D.
- William Mauricio Agudelo Zambrano, Geophysicist, Ph. D.
- William Villamizar Suárez, Chemist, Ph. D.
- Wilson Antonio Cañas Marín, Chemical Engineer, M. Sc.
- Yustina Rodríguez Toledo, Chemist, Ph. D.
Scientific international commitee:
- Gabriel Pérez, BP (USA)
- Herman Jaramillo, Halliburton (USA)
- Márcio Rebouças, Braskem S.A. (Brasil)
- Mohammad Nahid Siddiqui, KFUPM (Saudi Arabia)
- Mustafa Onur, Istanbul Technical University (Turkey)
- Peter M. Sadler, University of California (USA)
- Roberto Aguilera, University of Calgary (Canada)
Maria Paula Uribe Espitia, Industrial Engineer
Erika Constanza Parra Mantilla, Chemical Engineer, Spe
Centro de Información Técnica (CIT) – Instituto Colombiano del Petróleo (ICP) - Ecopetrol S.A.
Kilómetro 7 vía Bucaramanga - Piedecuesta, Colombia
PBX (57-7) 6847000 Ext: 47504
- CT&F - Ciencia, Tecnología y Futuro, is indexed in the following bibliographical and database indexes:
- Scopus (USA)
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index Expanded (USA)
- SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online (Brasil - Colombia)
- ISI Web of Knowledge (USA)
- Chemical Abstracts Service (USA)
- Petroleum Abstracts (USA)
- Pascal Database (USA)
- Georef (American Geological Institute) (USA)
- Engineering Village Ei EnCompassLIT (USA)
- Engineering Village Ei Compendex (USA)
- Redalyc (México)
- Actualidad Iberoamericana (Chile)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts Database (USA)
- Latindex (México)
- Metadex / Metals Abstracts (USA)
- PUBLINDEX - Índice Bibliográfico Nacional Categoría A1 - COLCIENCIAS (Colombia)