Management of Human Rights
Human Rights Committee
Ecopetrol´s Human Rights Committee ensures compliance with the company´s commitments on Human Rights. Its functions are:
- Verify compliance with the company´s Human Rights Guide.
- Review and propose best practices in Human Rights.
- Approve and monitor the dissemination and deployment strategy for the Human Rights Guide within the company.
- Discuss and create public and unified positions for the company in relation to complaints and claims of human rights abuses.
- Define Ecopetrol´s participation in different national and international scenarios and initiatives on Human Rights.
- Discuss and review Ecopetrol´s annual management report on Human Rights.
- Discuss and propose issues to put to the consideration of the Steering Committee.